Dev Sanskriti literally means Divine Culture. It is the philosophy and life approach existed in Indian tradition, which has always been aimed and existed for upliftment of mankind for the Global, Cultural & Spiritual Renaissance. Hence, the Vision Of The Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya University (DSVV), “unite contemporary education with spiritual training to cultivate well-rounded, competent and personally uplifted graduates, who possess a scientifically grounded understanding and experience of spiritual transformation and a powerful drive to use their gifts to promote the greater good of society” lays the foundation for indigenous research in indology in various streams. The Dev Sanskriti Interdisciplinary International Journal (DSIIJ) strives for the research on these concepts, Values, Message, Science and Application.
Indigenous research of Dev Sanskriti - ancient Indian culture follows in the interdisciplinary fields such as
- Health Aspects in Indology such as Philosophy, Science, Application, Treatment, etc.
- Indian Culture, Vedic studies & Spirituality, Theology, divinity & Scientific Spirituality, etc.
- Indological concepts in Humanities, Social sciences & Communications such as Life management, Indian Women, education with values, Gurukul System, positive journalism, spiritual tourism, religious tourism, etc.
- Value based, Societal & Spiritual aspects in the field of Technology and management
- Sustainable environmental & Rural Studies and so on