Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Original article: The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- File format: The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- References: Where available, URLs, DOI number, Pubmed ID Number for the references have been provided.
- Figures and tables have legends. Figures in JPEG files are ready to be uploaded as additional files too.
- Author Guidelines: The article adheres to the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- हिंदी आलेखों के लिए : सारांश और सन्दर्भ दोनों को हिंदी और अंग्रेजी दोनों भाषाओँ में देना अनिवार्य हैं.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.